We are looking for a React Native Developer to join our growing technical team. This is a great opportunity to be part of some stimulating projects and work on new features for our apps. An integral part of the team, you will be part of a supportive group where the focus is on providing our customers with the best possible user experience. You will have the support and encouragement to develop your skills and take your career to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and maintaining excellent React Native applications, primarily providing IoT connectivity and control to customers through our custom native modules
- Working with our UX team to suggest and implement improvements and new features to our Ecosystem app and others
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Communicating and collaborating with numerous stake holders within the company including Brand, Design and Product teams
- Proactively monitoring and reacting/responding to end user feedback
- Participating in the full software life cycle, including support and continuous integration
- Learning new things, as well as coaching and mentoring others
Working with other members of the development team to specify and build iOS and Android native modules to support the apps.
What you’ll bring
- Experience using Redux alongside react Native
- Experience with RESTful services integration
- Hands on experience of designing solutions for feature requirements and translating these into high quality code
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- A good eye for detail and design
- A passion for learning and developing your own skills, in addition to supporting the development of others
Whilst not essential, it would be nice if you also have…
- Experience of setting up automation testing for React Native applications
- Experience using Continuous Integration (CircleCI, App Center, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience using TypeScript
- Swift/Objective C and/or Kotlin/Java experience
- Node.js and Express understanding
- Mentored and supported the learning of Junior Developers
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid and Remote working options
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year’s continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription – access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service
- Team bonding and social activities
- Free Food Fridays (Fish and Chips and Pizza are regularly on the menu!)
- Great office facilities including bar, Netflix, pool table, retro arcade game and table football
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Annual Volunteering Day
- An idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle, but just 5 mins from historic town centre
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to start your journey with us and be part of something exciting. We can’t wait to hear from you and the contribution you can make.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial, people focused business that does things a little differently, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invite you to become the best you, with us, today.