We are looking for a positive, adaptable and deeply motivated Customer Support professional to join a close-knit, determined and ambitious team. As first point of contact for our customers, our Customer Support team exists to provide exceptional customer service and support the continued growth of our business.
As Customer Support Advisor you will play a vital role in the business. You’ll be the ultimate custodian of our brand and delight our customers with your excellent communication skills, exemplary product knowledge and your unquestionable determination to meet their needs.
Throughout your career journey, you will gain a vast amount of product knowledge as you progress through an interactive, in-depth training programme that will transform you into an industry expert within a few months. And it doesn’t just stop at product training. As a small team we can offer great personalised development and there are plenty of opportunities to progress as we grow the business. All Customer Support roles have great potential to evolve, providing opportunities to become a specialist within our Ecostrad brand, acting as a vital link between the Customer Support and Sales teams. To do this you will need to harness great communication and organisation skills.
To be successful you’ll need to be a true collaborator, with great team spirit and get a buzz from supporting others. Not only will you spin plates with your teammates, you’ll also ideate together and be part of group sessions where you will hear about the team goals and get to share your ideas in order to keep improving the experience for our customers.
So, if you are customer focused and want to be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial, people focused business that does things a little differently, then this could be the opportunity for you. We invite you to become be the best you, with us, today.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing refreshingly friendly service to a wide variety of customers with varying needs. From investigating a delivery query with a logistics provider/courier to assisting with a technical query about a product, you will be responsible for delighting our customers with the support they receive.
- Building great relationships with our customers and developing trust in our products/brand.
- Communicating effectively and accurately over email, phone and live chat, guaranteeing our customers get the information they need, when they need it.
- Taking part in regular training sessions to keep your product knowledge up to date and to the best standard in our industry.
- Confidently connecting and collaborating with departments across the business to problem solve and give our customers the right information and support they need.
- Supporting your peers and team members by taking great initiative and raising your hand when you can to lend a helping hand.
- Regularly contributing to team meetings and discussions, providing your ideas and suggestions to support the continuous improvement of our customer service standards and journey.
- Embracing the values or our business and becoming a brand ambassador, consistently contributing to our culture and driving the growth of the business.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a customer service or customer facing roles
- Exposure to some sales responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great relationship building and the ability to develop trust quickly
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability – you will love turning your hands to different things and spinning plates
- Logical & curious mind with an eagerness to learn and problem solve
- Great interpersonal skills and personable nature
- Passion for variety and fast paced environments
- High accountability
- A motivated and ambitious approach, with a desire to go above and beyond
- A thirst for developing your knowledge and high commitment to learning
- Must have used a computer-based system before and must be able to use outlook and all Microsoft platform
- Great resilience
- A calm, level-headed approach with great patience
- Positivity and improvement mindset
- Previous experience working on a CRM (Preferred but not essential)
- B2B experience (desirable)
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary with opportunity to achieve discretionary bonus
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working option – 3 x days in the office, 2 x days remote (once probation period completed)
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year’s continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription – access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service
- Team bonding and social activities
- Free Food Fridays (Fish and Chips and Pizza are regularly on the menu!)
- Great office facilities including bar, Netflix, pool table, retro arcade game and table football
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Annual Volunteering Day
- An idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle, but just 5 mins from historic town centre
This role offers hybrid working, allowing an optional 60/40 split pattern between the office and home. You will have the option to work 2 days at home per week between Tuesday-Thursday. Monday and Friday are our set office days, allowing for collaboration, training, networking…and enjoying our free lunch together at the end of the week, of course.
Our office is located in a remote part of Knaresborough, with minimum transport links (although the views are incredible!) so you will need access to your own transport three days per week.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now to start your journey with us and be part of something exciting. We can’t wait to hear from you and the contribution you can make.