We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our dynamic marketing team within a fast-paced, rapidly expanding multi-brand ecommerce business. Working directly with the Brand Manager and Senior designer you will create visually compelling assets and content for use across our range of ecommerce and non-transacting websites, social platforms and marketing literature. We need someone who is creative, can turn their hands to a variety of tasks and has a keen eye for detail. You will be a team player with a willingness to learn and work across all mediums.
This is a great opportunity to develop your skills across all aspects of graphic design and visual media, with the support of an experienced team. What you may lack in experience you will make up with creativity, commercial acumen and enthusiasm which will be evident in your portfolio.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Updating brand websites, whilst adhering to the brand guideline throughout.
- Supporting the other designers and marketing team with creative content such as social assets, infographics and image creation.
- Designing for web and offline adhering to brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A great working knowledge of the Adobe package: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Prior experience working with websites.
- Strong commercial understanding.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate creative ideas
- The ability to manage more than one design brief at a time whilst allocating the relevant amount to each project.
- Proven commercial experience in graphic design.
- A portfolio of digital designs, with a primary focus on web banners, landing pages & email campaigns.
- Image manipulation and retouching.
- Video editing and motion graphics experience. Premier Pro, After Effects
Your portfolio will act as a vital part of your application so ensure that you demonstrate your creative ability and skill set through this.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from a competitive salary and a great working environment, working with us has its benefits. we offer 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays, a company pension, flexible working hours and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Our offices are set in the heart of the idyllic North Yorkshire countryside and a stone’s throw away from the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a mere 10 minute drive from Nidd Gorge in one direction and Knaresborough town centre in the other, offering a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Every week, we enjoy “free food” Thursdays where we eat either pizza, fish & chips, or a deli buffet on rotation. In the summer months, we even enjoy the occasional BBQ and throughout the rest of the week we provide as much fruit as you can eat.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, employee-focused company that does things a little differently, please get in touch we would love to hear from you.
If you believe you’ve got what it takes we would love to hear from you. Please complete the application form below: