Responsibilities and Duties
- To post and issue sales invoices daily
- To assist the management accountant to produce a daily billing report
- Perform daily sales receipts reconciliation (Braintree, Amazon, eBay and direct bank account)
- Ensure that orders are complete with all required reporting information prior to invoicing.
- Complete the aged debtors reconciliation on a weekly basis
- Open credit accounts for Group companies
- Issue statements to credit accounts customers monthly
- Chase debts on a weekly basis
- Liaise with Customer Support & Sales to resolve any invoice and credit notes queries
- Investigate any customer disputes raised in Braintree, eBay or Amazon
- Assist the Sales team with any payment queries
- Enter Ecostrad Ltd orders onto sage as they’re raised in salesforce
- Mark salesforce orders as invoiced once they’re invoiced in sage
- Reconcile the sage order book vs salesforce on a daily basis
- Save the sage credit control information into One Drive on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and robust administration
- Demonstrable Credit control experience
- Demonstrable Sales Ledger experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organistational skills
What’s in it for you?
Apart from a competitive salary and a great working environment, working with us has its benefits. We offer 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays, a company pension, flexible working hours and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Our offices are set in the heart of the idyllic North Yorkshire countryside and a stone’s throw away from the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a mere 10 minute drive from Nidd Gorge in one direction and Knaresborough town centre in the other, offering a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you’re not one for taking a walk in the country, our premises have been recently renovated to make staying in for lunch an attractive alternative. We have a small gym, complete with a running machine, rowing machine, and cross-trainer, as well as a large break-out room with a bar, pool table, retro arcade game, table football, mini putting green, and a TV linked up to NETFLIX.
Every week, we enjoy “dress down” and “free food” Fridays where we eat either pizza, fish & chips, or a deli buffet on rotation. In the summer months, we even enjoy the occasional BBQ and throughout the rest of the week we provide as much fruit as you can eat.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, employee-focused company that does things a little differently, please get in touch we would love to hear from you.