- Creating engaging copy for a variety of platforms
- Writing & uploading SEO optimised blogs, social & ad content
- Researching potential topics for in-depth articles
- Proofreading and peer-reviewing work
- Reporting on site performance
- Uploading and managing products using CMS tools
- Multitasking across various projects
- Ability to adapt your writing tone to match guidelines
- Natural flair and enthusiasm for writing
- Researching and understanding technical topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- A keen eye for detail
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Experience of SEO and search engine tools
- A degree in a related subject
Writing samples and portfolios to support your application are welcome.
What’s in it for you?
Apart from a competitive salary and a great working environment, working with us has its benefits. We offer 23 days holiday plus all bank holidays, a company pension, flexible working hours and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Our offices are set in the heart of the idyllic North Yorkshire countryside and a stone’s throw away from the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, a mere 10 minute drive from Nidd Gorge in one direction and Knaresborough town centre in the other, offering a relaxing reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you’re not one for taking a walk in the country, our premises have been recently renovated to make staying in for lunch an attractive alternative. We have a small gym, complete with a running machine, rowing machine, and cross-trainer, as well as a large break-out room with a bar, pool table, retro arcade game, table football, mini putting green, and a TV linked up to NETFLIX.
Every week, we enjoy “dress down” and “free food” Fridays where we eat either pizza, fish & chips, or a deli buffet on rotation. In the summer months, we even enjoy the occasional BBQ and throughout the rest of the week we provide as much fruit as you can eat.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, employee-focused company that does things a little differently, please get in touch we would love to hear from you.