Who are we?
Our journey started in 2013 with the mission of disrupting a heating industry reliant on unsustainable energy, which didn’t reflect the global need for an ecological solution.
Five category leading ecommerce stores and two innovative brands with products being manufactured across three continents later – Ignition has helped over 150,000 homeowners and businesses make the change from outmoded, inefficient heating to a more sustainable solution. Simply put, we design products that our customers want and the planet needs. We’re changing the narrative.
Set in the heart of the North Yorkshire countryside, our office buzzes with creativity and is full of curious minds, innovative thinkers, go getters and customer champions. We listen, we adapt. We take things apart and put them back together in a way that our customers tell us they should be – our products and our ecommerce stores, were all built in this way.
Our hardworking, innovative team are at the centre of our growth and success. We invest in them, recognise them, stretch them, reward them, and help them flourish within a development culture that values progress, learning and individual success. We are proud to provide the tools and environment to support professional growth and encourage each member of the team to push their own creativity and progression.
Working in our dynamic, customer centric Sales team you will help us maintain our outstanding service standards and drive our growth plans by providing an exceptional experience to our customers, and by skilfully collaborating with your colleagues to continuously improve the customer journey.
As Sales Advisor, you’ll use your strength as a great listener to develop excellent rapport and trust with our customers, adopting a consultative approach that is centred around understanding their needs. You will be a trusted adviser, offering confident, expert guidance and sharing your phenomenal product knowledge ensuring customers get the products they want, and your team achieves its goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing inbound calls and enquiries from a variety of customers, providing industry leading advice and offering the best products/solutions for their lifestyle or project.
- Embracing your role as a reliable consultant throughout the customer journey and utilising excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships
- Confidently communicating with our customers via phone, email, and live chat, to provide quotes and seizing the opportunity to maximise sales in your interactions
- Utilising excellent interpersonal/communication skills to
- Becoming an expert in the field by taking part in regular training, enabling you to educate and delight our customers.
- Managing and improving our CRM, building a quality customer database to ensure outstanding service is delivered.
- Aiming to achieve and exceed ambitious personal and team targets.
- Regularly collaborating with other teams to problem solve and gain insight to maintain excellent customer order experience.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a customer service, sales, or sales administration role
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to develop high levels of trust quickly
- Demonstrable, strong communication and listening skills
- A proactive, can-do attitude with a desire to get stuff done
- Boundless enthusiasm for delighting customers and improving their journey
- High levels of motivation for achieving and exceeding ambitious targets
- Great interpersonal skills and personable nature
- Thirst for knowledge and commitment to personal development/learning
- Great teamwork ethic and a drive to support peers
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working option – 3 x days in the office, 2 x days remote (once probation period completed)
- 1 month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 year’s continuous service
- Great development opportunities
- Perkbox subscription – access to free weekly perks, discounts, Boxx fitness app and wellness hub
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years continuous service
- Team bonding and social activities
- Free Food Fridays (Fish and Chips and Pizza are regularly on the menu!)
- Annual volunteering day
- An idyllic location away from the hustle and bustle, but just 5 mins from historic town centre
This role offers hybrid working, allowing an optional 60/40 split pattern between the office and home. You will have the option to work 2 days at home per week between Tuesday-Thursday. Monday and Friday are our set office days, allowing for collaboration, training, networking…and enjoying our free lunch together at the end of the week, of course.
Our office is located in a remote part of Knaresborough, with minimum transport links (although the views are incredible!) so you will need access to your own transport three days per week.
What are you waiting for?
Become the best you, with us, today.
Apply now to start your journey with us and be part of something exciting. We can’t wait to hear from you and talk about the contribution you can make.