- Answering inbound calls from our retail customers. Guiding customers through the sales experience by providing expert advice, quoting requirements and processing orders.
- Management of a CRM to build and maintain customer relations. Inputting accurate information and recording of all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM.
- Developing relationships with customers over the phone, email or livechat to maximise sales opportunities.
- Ensuring your product knowledge is always up to date, ensuring you’re aware of industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Achieve agreed targets within KPI requirements to not just meet but exceed company targets.
- Liaise with different departments of the company such as stock control to maintain customer expectations.
Skills and Experience;
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Previous experience working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to go above and beyond.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on a CRM and inputting accurate information.
- Account management.
Enthusiasm and can-do attitude with a strong willingness to not just achieve but exceed.